Places to ride around Toronto
Please see the new and improved site here!
About dirt bikes
Read more here.
We're listing only "approved" trails where dirt bikes (off-road motorcycles) are permitted, in southern Ontario. There's usually some fees and/or memberships associated with all these. The trails are generally multi-use so you will encounter people on foot, mountain bikes, ATVs, horseback riders. Be nice!
We're also listing the pay-to-play facilities with motocross tracks and/or trails.
If we're missing any interesting entries, please drop an email.
You should double check before heading out - things do change! That's why we include several links to other sites describing the same trail/track.
Good off-road gear is really important, trust me! Here's what you should have, in order of importance:
- Off-Road DOT helmet - there is some concern about the apropriateness of SNELL helmets, since asphalt is rare in the forest…
- Off-Road or Motocross boots - preferably with a good seal at the top to keep water and dirt out.
- Chest protector or body armor of some sort
- MX gloves - must have some really nice colors
- handguards / bark busters